[Spa-L] Fwd: FW: Graduate Student Senate Patton College of Education and Human Services Help

Atinuke Odunaiya ao317705 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 9 20:38:51 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johnston, Dane <dj178310 at ohio.edu>
Date: Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 6:39 PM
Subject: FW: Graduate Student Senate Patton College of Education and Human
Services Help
To: "Odunaiya, Atinuke" <ao317705 at ohio.edu>

Yeye,

Sorry another idea to forward.  J

Thanks,

Dane

*From:* j.wittwer9 at gmail.com [mailto:j.wittwer9 at gmail.com] *On Behalf Of *Jenna
Wittwer
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 09, 2011 10:49 AM
*To:* Fekpe, Jennifer; Johnston, Dane; Smith, Brittany
Services Help

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to remind you about the blood drive Wednesday, February 16th.
 If you haven't told any of your classmates, it's not too late.  Please
mention it in your classes, hand out the attached poster or email
classmates.  Below is an email I sent out to my classmates through
blackboard (I attached the poster).  Feel free to copy it and send it out to
your classmates.  You can do this in blackboard by going to "Tools" and
clicking on email.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for the
help!

Thank you,

Jenna Wittwer

jw343905 at ohio.edu

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to inform you that there will be a blood drive Wednesday,
February 16th from 11AM-5PM in The Patton College of Education and Human
Services CTC Rm. 215.  I have been told that our college's participation has
been quite less than the other colleges on campus.  Please help us to
increase our participation. You could win free groceries for a year from
Kroger!

If you are interested, I have attached the poster for the event.  You may
make an appointment by calling 1-800-RED CROSS.  Otherwise, if you do not
mind a possible wait, you may just show up.  If you have any questions
regarding donor requirements, please visit the link below.

http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/eligibility-requirements

Thank you!

Jenna Wittwer

jw343905 at ohio.edu