[Spa-L] SPA Update

Samantha R. Proffitt samanthawm.08 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:00:07 EDT 2010

Hey, everyone!

We hope Week 3 is going well for you! We just wanted to remind you of a
couple things:

   1. *First-Year Chair Nominations / Elections*: *Nominations *are
   officially OPEN. In order to nominate a first-year for this position, please
   email Samantha Proffitt (sp196409 at ohio.edu) with the name of the person
   and "FYC Nomination" in the Subject Line. *Note: You CAN nominate
   yourself.* This will be the only person to see all the nominations, so
   don't worry about anyone knowing who nominated who. If you are nominated,
   you will receive an email asking you to accept your nomination. *
   Elections* will happen during next week's SPA meeting. If you are
   nominated, please come prepared with a 1-2 minute speech on why you should
   be elected as one of the two First-Year Chair positions. Votes will be cast
   by a ballot. Only First-Years will be voting so ask your fellow First-Years
   to represent and vote!
   2. *Tonight's Social*: The group agreed to go to Jackie O's tonight for
   the social. We will either be on the back patio or in the restaurant side.
   We will start showing up at 7pm. Be there!
   3. *Grilled Cheese Fundraiser*: We will be having a fundraiser NEXT
   Thursday, September 30 at College Gate from 10p - 2a selling Grilled Cheese
   to students. If you are interested in signing up and helping out, please
   email Amy Tollafield (at20004 at ohio.edu). There will be hourly shifts
   (i.e. 10-11, 11-12, etc.), so let her know which shift you would like.

That's all for now! If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of
the Exec Board members. See you soon!

--
Samantha Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel

President
OU Student Personnel Association