[Spa-L] SPA Meeting TOMORROW (Change)

Samantha R. Proffitt samanthawm.08 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:14:08 EDT 2010

Hey, Everyone!

The training that most of the Exec Board was supposed to have tomorrow got
bumped to next Thursday. So, we WILL go ahead and have our weekly SPA
meeting THIS WEEK (aka TOMORROW). We understand if you were not planning on
having this meeting and have already made plans. Of course, we would love
for you to attend because we will be discussing the following:

   - First-Year Chair Nominations / Elections
   - SPA's "Uber-Exciting Crazy Fun" Fundraiser
   - Undergraduate Student Affairs Workshop (SPAUSAW)

We will be meeting in *Baker 233 from 12 - 1p*. If you can make it, awesome!
If not, don't feel bad.

PS, we WILL have our meeting next week so don't cancel that one! We will be
having First Year Chair Elections next week.

--
Samantha Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel

President
OU Student Personnel Association