[Spa-L] Last SPA Meeting of the Quarter AKA Lunch Party!!!

Samantha R. Proffitt samanthawm.08 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:37:33 EST 2010

Hey, everyone!!

It's the last SPA meeting of the quarter this week! I hope you've had a
great (and not too stressful) quarter - I'm being positive here :)  I will
be bringing some goodies to SPA this week as a celebration of the end of the
quarter!! So, if you have the time, stop by and grab some goodies. We'll do
some housekeeping at the beginning, but it's mostly going to be a mini-lunch
party!!

So come par-tay!

:) Sam

SPA President

--
Samantha Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel