[Spa-L] Hot Topic Tuesday's

Rachel Cordy rc381109 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 8 15:28:28 EST 2010

Hello Everyone!

I'm contacting you on behalf of the Division of Student Affairs Professional
Development Committee. As some of you are aware, this year the committee has
been holding an event called Hot Topic Tuesday's. These serve as in house
professional development opportunity where students and professional staff
can share and/or present on a topic of interest or expertise. During winter
quarter we had presentations on Mental Health Issues in College Students,
Mean Girl Behavior, Creating a Strenghts Based Worked Environment, Working
with Veteran Students, and Apple Pie Leadership.

We are now setting up the schedule for Spring Quarter (starting week 3) and
I wanted to reach out to anyone whether you hold a GA in the Division of
Student Affairs or outside of the divison. This is a great opportunity! For
those that have attended or are attending one of the national conferences
and want to facilitate a Hot Topic Tuesday on a session you attended, that'd
be great!

Please note that Hot Topic Tuesday's are informal in the sense that you do
not necessarily need to create a presentation but could faciliate a
discussion on a topic of interest to you. With that said, if you are
interested in this please contact me at lakingsley at gmail.com with a topic of
interest.

Thank you!

-Leslie