[Spa-L] Job Opportunity at Southern Oregon University- Closing August 5th

Nicole Pelletier np222709 at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 29 17:06:33 EDT 2010

FWD Job Opportunity

Greetings Colleagues!

Southern Oregon University is currently accepting applications for the
position of Assistant Director of Student Life for Involvement. I would
appreciate any assistance you could provide in passing this information onto
interested colleagues.

*This will be a quick search with the application process closing on August
5, phone interviews the week of August 9, and campus interviews the week of
August 23. This search will be done by September 1.*

*Position Highlights:*
-Supervise Civic Engagement VISTA staff (2.0 FTE)
-Supervise Director of Student Media (1.0 FTE)
-Advise student groups, student program board, student fee process
-Oversee administration and staff of the Commuter Resource Center
-Work collaboratively with Student Life Associate/Assistant Directors to
provide broad leadership of the Student Life Program at Southern Oregon
University

For a full position description and to apply, visit the SOU HR website:
http://jobs.sou.edu

This starting salary for this position is approximately $46,000 a year with
generous State of Oregon benefits, domestic partner benefits, four weeks of
annual vacation, and professional development opportunities.

Applications must be submitted online through our HR website and must be
received by August 5, 2010.

Thanks for your help!

Erik