[Spa-L] Relay for Life Team

Samantha R. Proffitt samanthawm.08 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 10:30:28 EST 2010

Hey, there!!

As some of you may know, Greg (and I) have been working on putting together
a team for Relay for Life this year. The actual event is taking place on
21-22 May. Greg and I are asking that if you are interested to follow this
link: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/bobcatgrads and register for our
team *Bobcat
Grads Against Cancer *and you can begin fundraising. We are combining with
members of GSS to help us fundraise, so they may be coming to our meetings,
and us to theirs.

When you register for the team, you can also create your own personal
donation page. From this page, you can email requests for donations, as well
as send out thank you notes and such. It's the best way to keep track of all
your donations. As these donations come in your name, they will be added to
the total for our Relay team.

Thanks, guys and we'll keep you updated through SPA meetings!
:) Sam

SPA President

--
Samantha Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel