[Spa-L] SPA reminders

rc381109 at ohio.edu rc381109 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 14 07:10:25 EST 2010

Hi all,

Just a few SPA updates:

Our weekly SPA Social will be tonight at 7 PM at BDubs.

2nd Year Chair nominations can be sent to Sam sp196409 at ohio.edu

The Relay 4 Life Kickoff meeting is tonight from 7-9 PM in Baker Ballroom.

Tommy also asked that I pass the following information on:

Hey Everyone,

As you may or may not know, the NASPA national conference is taking place in
Chicago on March 6th-10th. If you are planning on going to NASPA, do not
forget to register by this Friday, before the price increases by $50. To
register, please go to  http://www.naspa.org/conf/registration/default.cfm.

Also, Amy and I are in the process of figuring out travel and hotels for the
conference. If you would like to join Amy and myself in booking rooms and
travel, please email me at tr344209 at ohio.edu.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tommy

Tommy Raimondi
Leadership Graduate Assistant
Campus Involvement Center
SPA First Year Chair

----- End forwarded message -----

Rachel Cordy
Graduate Assistant for the Student Activities Commission
Baker University Center 305B
740.593.4067
rc381109 at ohio.edu