[Spa-L] Fwd: Fwd: ACPA in Boston/ an offer from a CSP alum

rc381109 at ohio.edu rc381109 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 13 11:20:22 EST 2010

----- Forwarded message from Damien Snook <dsnook at gmail.com> -----
From: Damien Snook <dsnook at gmail.com>
To: Rachel Cordy <rc381109 at ohio.edu>
Subject: Fwd: ACPA in Boston/ an offer from a CSP alum
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:58:14 -0500

Hi Rachel,

I was hoping you could send this out to the SPA listserv.  Jay Helmer, a CSP
grad from last year, is offering free housing at his apartment for anyone
planning on attending ACPA in Boston in March.

Thanks,
Damien

--
Damien Snook
Office of Sustainability, Ohio University
ds136108 at ohio.edu
740.593.0460
www.ohio.edu/sustainability