[Spa-L] Emergency Contact Form

Samantha R. Proffitt samanthawm.08 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:01:26 EST 2010

Hey, guys!

I am going to say that if you ARE hosting, please make sure your hostees
fill this out. Like Ron said, in case something DOES happen, we have
information for them. In the event that an emergency arises, please (of
course) contact the hospital, me, and then your hostee's Emergency Contact.
Thanks Ron for putting this together!

See y'all tonight!
:) Sam

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Ronald K. Ransom II <rr287109 at ohio.edu>wrote:

> As if people don't think I am crazy enough, here is an Emergency form
> that you can utilize if you would like to (if you are having guests
> stay this weekend).  Obviously, you probably want to call the hospital
> and Sam first, but it might be good for us to have this information
> for people who are visiting. Obviously, you can remove the very
> exciting Phi Psi rules from the bottom. My guests, however, will be
> following them. :-)  Hope this is helpful!
>
> Ronald
>
> --
> Ronald K. Ransom II

Samantha Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel
Ohio University
McCracken Hall 321 A
Athens, OH 45701
T: 740.593.0115