[Spa-L] Emergency Contact Form

Ronald K. Ransom II rr287109 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 26 11:28:04 EST 2010

As if people don't think I am crazy enough, here is an Emergency form
that you can utilize if you would like to (if you are having guests
stay this weekend).  Obviously, you probably want to call the hospital
and Sam first, but it might be good for us to have this information
for people who are visiting. Obviously, you can remove the very
exciting Phi Psi rules from the bottom. My guests, however, will be
following them. :-)  Hope this is helpful!

Ronald

--
Ronald K. Ransom II