[Spa-L] Last Call for Hosts - Interview Weekend

Samantha R. Proffitt samanthawm.08 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:13:28 EST 2010

Hey, everyone!!

I hope y'all are looking forward to the weekend on this beautiful sunny
Friday!! I know I am! As you may know, Interview Weekend is NEXT WEEK! I
can't believe how quickly it crept up, either... It seems like only last
year we were doing this ourselves!

Anyway, there are a bunch of candidates who would love to stay with a CSP
student for the weekend, but their choices are running a little slim. This
is a final call for anyone still considering hosting an interview candidate
for the Interview Weekend. As I've stated before, this is a great
opportunity for the candidates to see where current CSPers are staying and
to have a more personal touch to the weekend. I must tell you that your
volunteering is much appreciated, however I completely understand about
being unavailable / unable to help out, so there's no worries and no
judgment here!

The other volunteer positions are pretty well-stocked, but if you would like
to consider helping out there as well, be my guest! The Dean of Students
will be printing out name tags for all volunteers, so a list of those
attending will be beneficial, however if you just want to stop by and show
your support, that's just as good.

If you would like to sign up for hosting, or any other volunteer position,
you can visit this page:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlBDd8joCauZdHJySnh1YVl1U1JOMWhxb2hZdWVGT0E&hl=enand
sign up.

A hosting schedule will be emailed out to Volunteer Hosts by *Saturday, 20
February*.
A volunteer schedule for the rest of the week will be emailed out to ALL
Volunteers by *Tuesday, 23 February*.

Thanks y'all!!!
:) Sam

SPA President

--
Samantha Proffitt
Graduate Assistant for College Student Personnel