[Spa-L] Division Mtg

Rachel Cordy rc381109 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 15 09:58:09 EST 2010

Hello SPA!

I'm contacting you all on behalf of the Divsion of Student Affairs
Professional Development Committee. For the past three years the committee
has planned a divisional style conference for members of the division. This
is a great opportunity to present on an area of interest and/or expertise.
With that, I'm reaching out to all members of the cohorts, both in and
outside of the division to present. The Divisional Conference will be held
on Thursday, March 4th from 8:00-11:00 a.m.

If you are interested in presenting I ask that you contact Ardy Gonyer ASAP
at hg113208 at ohio.edu to submit a proposal.

Thank you!

-Leslie

--