[Spa-L] Weekly SPA info.

Mieke Blackwell blackwem at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 13 12:28:41 EDT 2009

Hello all!
Tomorrow (Wednesday), SPA will be held at noon in Baker 239.

Please remember that this Thursday we will be hosting an Undergraduate
Information session on Student Affairs.  This will take place at 7pm and
will be in place of our usual SPA social.  Please join us if you are able.
The session will take place in Baker 226.

This coming weekend is Homecoming!  Tailgating will begin at 11am
in McCracken field.  Please let us know if you are attending by responding
at tinyurl.com/spa-tailgate.  This should be a fun event and I hope to see
all of you there!

Mieke

--
Mieke Blackwell