[Spa-L] NASPA TPE Ambassador

Mieke Blackwell blackwem at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 8 09:02:16 EDT 2009

Hello everyone!

I am writing to make you aware of an opportunity that I took advantage of
last
year.  NASPA's The Placement Exchange is looking for ambassadors to
individual
campuses.  I have included an email from the Director of the program below.
Please read it if you are interested and feel free to email me with
questions.

Thanks,
Ardy (hg113208 at ohio.edu)