[Spa-L] Weekly SPA Update

Mieke Blackwell blackwem at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 11:36:28 EDT 2009

Hello all!!

The location and agenda for our weekly SPA meeting has changed a little for
this week.  This Wednesday we will have a Leadership lunch at noon in
the *Friends
of the Library Room (319) in Alden*.  The members of the Divisional
Leadership Team will be attending to share their professional tips.  This
includes, Dr. Kent Smith, Dean Ryan Lombardi, Anne Lombard, Jenny
Hall-Jones, Sujit Chemburkar, Char Kopchick and Christine Sheets.  This is a
great opportunity to speak with those guide our division and to receive
advice from those who have experience in our profession.

Thursday social at Casa Nueva - 7pm.

Homecoming RSVP on the SPA site.  Food will be provided potluck style
(everyone brings something!).  An email with more details will follow.

Mieke Blackwell

Academic Advising
University College

Ohio University