[Spa-L] SPA Calendar & A Few Other Items!

Mieke Blackwell blackwem at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 15 17:35:31 EDT 2009

 Hello Everyone!

Attached is a Spring Quarter calendar specifying the different events going
on throughout the quarter. We've tried to accomodate a lot of different
ideas in hopes those who want to do different things than what has been done
in the past can!

Two things that I would like to point out is *1. SPA is going to have a
Relay for Life team, it will be on Friday May 29th-30th.* (The weekend after
Memorial Day Weekend). If you are interested please let me know ASAP! *2.
There will be Cosmic Bowling on Friday April 24th at 9:00 p.m. AND We will
be having a cookout at Strouds Run NEXT Saturday the 25th from
12:00-3:00.*Please let me know if you'd like to come and attached is a
sheet to sign up
and bring something, let me know if you can bring something! If anyone has
cornhole boards and would like to bring them that'd be great!

Thank you!

Leslie