[Soma-L] Pre-SOMA 1st Meeting POWERPOINT

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 4 20:32:13 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Attached is the powerpoint from the first Pre-SOMA meeting in case you missed it (lucky you, just ask those who went) or if you fell asleep after 5 minutes you can see what you missed.  Be sure to focus mainly on the first couple slides about what osteopathic medicine is, and the last few slides about the take home messages.  Read the middle bit if you're bored, but you should probably read a textbook instead.

As always be sure to email me if you have any further questions.

Our next meeting will be in 2 weeks on Tuesday the 18th.  Same time, same place.  I will send a reminder email out a few days before the meeting and I SWEAR IT WILL BE MORE INTERESTING.  We will be focusing on YOU and how to get yourself into medical school.  And getting to know each other.

See you then!
Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA Lecturer-in-chief