[Soma-L] Pre-SOMA Pre-Med Club First Meeting of the Year

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 3 12:31:49 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Hope your first week of the semester was good!  Here's the info on the first meeting.

What: Pre-SOMA 1st meeting of the year
When: Tuesday, September 4th at 7pm.
Where: Grover Center E306
Description:  Come out to Pre-SOMA's first meeting of the year.  We will be introducing our club and what we do throughout the year, and presenting on what osteopathic medicine is all about.  We will also talk about med school in general and give everyone some basic guidelines to get their year started off right.  And of course come prepared with any questions you may have about osteopathic medicine, med school admissions, classes at OU, where to find the best coffee in Athens, or anything else you want to know.

See you there!
Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA President