[Soma-L] SUTURE CLINIC

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 17 11:32:54 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

The date/time and location of this year's suture clinic has been finalized.

Suture Clinic

Date: Wednesday, February 22nd (that's next week!)

Time: 7pm sharp, try to arrive by 7 if you can

Place: CTAC Skills area in the basement of Grosvenor, the main building of the medical school.  I will provide a room number when I have one, but we will also have someone right inside the front door (between Convo and James) to direct you down to the room if you have trouble finding it.  Also, the room should be right inside the door under the walkway conencting Convo to West Green/Irvine etc.

Who: The clinic will be instructed by Dr. Nicole Wadsworth, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at OU-HCOM.  Supporting her will be the Surgery Club from OU-HCOM, and possibly also Dr. Keith Watson or Dr. David Drozek, who are both surgeons.

So be sure to come to this event, it is a great opportunity to get hands on experience with suture/suturing techniques, and get up close and personal with OU-HCOM faculty and students.

See you there!
Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA President