[Soma-L] NO Pre-SOMA Meeting this week

Smith, Alexander as324009 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 13 09:37:14 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

Pre-SOMA will not be meeting this week.  Keep in mind the dates we have coming up for you:

1) Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine will be on campus at 8pm on February 29th in Baker 231.
2) Suture clinic will hopefully be the 22nd of February, but we are waiting on details so stay tuned for a final location and time on that one, you'll know as soon as I know.
3) Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine will be here the evening of Thursday the 29th of March.  Time and location TBA.

Thanks to anyone who went to Up Til' Dawn last week.  If you have old prom dresses or anything of that nature and would like to donate them to local high school students let me know, OU-HCOM's students have a program set up.

We will likely meet again Tuesday the 28th, at the regular time and location.

If you have any questions or need anything please feel free to ask as always.

See you all soon,
Alex Smith
Pre-SOMA President