[SEOMTC] August 8th SEOMTC: Mathy Games

Pilewski, Nicholas pilewski at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 31 17:49:18 EDT 2018

Greetings!

Come join us Wednesday, August 8th from 9:00 a.m. to noon in McCracken 335 for a special SEOMTC summer session, where we’ll be exploring some fun and engrossing “mathy” games and puzzles. If you have a mathy game you’ve used in class or played outside of class, feel free to bring it to share! Lunch and parking passes will be provided. We also have a limited number of small, but awesome bonus giveaways for attending!

Please go to the link below to RSVP so we can get counts for lunch and parking.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11tHf5FWPs265w0o7RfbDAY1CkW93HB3CTfjXWq5TYeE/edit?usp=sharing

Hope to see you there,

The SEOMTC Team