[SEOMTC] August 8th SEOMTC Meeting: Math Games

Pilewski, Nicholas pilewski at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 20 17:51:59 EDT 2018

Greetings!

Come join us Wednesday, August 8th from 9:00 a.m. to noon in McCracken 335 for a special SEOMTC summer session, where we’ll be exploring some fun and engrossing “mathy” games and puzzles. If you have a mathy game you’ve used in class or played outside of class, feel free to bring it to share! Lunch and parking passes will be provided. You will also receive a small, but awesome bonus giveaway for attending!

Stay tuned for an RSVP email so we can get a count for lunches and parking.

Hope to see you there,

The SEOMTC Team