[SEOMTC] October 22 Meeting

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 28 20:46:14 EDT 2016

All-
We have a TENTATIVE agreement by Amanda Serenevy to facilitate the October 22 Math Teachers' Circle. This is tremendous news.
She asked us what topic YOU would like to see. We can't promise to accommodate everyone, but if you have an idea for a good topic to get her thinking, I think she might accommodate! Please let me or Nick Pilewski know if you have an idea for a general area you'd like her to facilitate!
We're thrilled to see you this year and look forward to October 22! We may go 1-4PM on that day. Let us know what you think about that timing!
Best regards,
Bob
Kleinr at ohio.edu

Sent from a mobile device.