[SEOMTC] The Math League Blog

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 11 09:28:57 EDT 2016

All-
Our schedule is posted on the website front page: http://themathleague.weebly.com/

A NEW FEATURE is our blog. http://themathleague.weebly.com/blog
We will do our best to keep the blog updated with pictures and descriptions of what goes on. We’ll also try to post news and information about related and cool things going on in Athens, like stuff at the Ohio Valley Museum of Discovery, Athens Makers events, Math Leaguer accomplishments, etc.

Right now we have Saturday’s activity posted with a brief description, the activity pages, and pictures. Thanks to all who came out for that! We know a lot of you were pretty busy and we missed you. Hope to see you soon.

The next Math League will be in 322 Morton Hall, Ohio University campus. 10-11:30. We will be exploring the game of Spot It! and may be observed by teachers attending a conference at Morton Hall that day (don’t worry, they have to sit in back and be quiet!). A picture of Morton Hall is at https://www.ohio.edu/athens/bldgs/mort.html and it is building #78 at coordinates I-5 on the campus map https://www.ohio.edu/athens/greens/scentral.html .

BK