[Seco-L] student teacher requirements

Kristoff, Kelli kk197406 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 19 22:26:35 EST 2010

Hey girls,

I know there was some confusion tonight over what the requirements are for student teachers.

Primary student teachers simply need to attend meetings
Pre-primary student teachers need to complete 1 ACTIVE

If you are a pre-primary student teacher and you did not sign up for an active tonight, I still need to fill spots for Bash at the Barn.  It is this Friday from 5:30-7:30 at the Dairy Barn.  Just send me an email.

Also, remember to think about ideas for sweatshirts.  If you girls don't, the board will have to and you probably won't want whatever it is we come up with.  Please email me with ideas or bring them to the next meeting.

Thanks

Kelli