[Seco-L] tomorrow's meeting

Kristoff, Kelli kk197406 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 18 21:46:54 EST 2010

Hey girls,

We have quite a few things to cover at tomorrow night's meeting, so I thought I would save time by asking you all to do some stuff before hand.

First, I would really appreciate it if any girls who went to the NAEYC conference could email me with the names of any companies who gave out free stuff in the expo.  Also, if you went to any presentations that gave out useful handouts, let me know so that I can get them off the conference website.

Next, if any girls want to do a senior spotlight, just bring it with you tomorrow night.  We have some fun stuff to give away this quarter!

Finally, we need to come up with some ideas for our sweatshirts this quarter.  A few ideas brought up were a parody of the mastercard priceless ads or a "top ten reasons to teach" list.  If you have an idea, write it down on a sheet of paper.  It can fit into the ideas I mentioned before or be something completely new.  We'll take suggestions the next two weeks and then take a vote.

I think that's all for tonight...hope to see you all tomorrow!  We'll be in room 214B again.

Kelli