[Seco-L] SECO- CDC Open House Info

Henderson, Cathrine ch280706 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 22 16:55:00 EDT 2009

 Hello!!!

This is for anyone who is helping with the open house at the CDC. I just wanted to let you know that you do not need to fill out activity sheets for that. Either Cathy or Terry (the CDC administrators) will have a list of who is supposed to be there and one of them will check your name off the list so we know that you were there. Make sure you get a check by your name! Also, if you go and they send you home because they don't need you, you'll still get your active since you made the effort.  See you all tonight!!!

Cathrine Henderson
(membership chair)