[Seco-L] actives

kk197406 at ohio.edu kk197406 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 13:56:55 EDT 2009

Hey Girls!

I have a few more active opportunities for you!

Next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday the Child Development Center will be
having an open house for parents and they need our help to watch the kids.
The open house will be for infants on Tuesday, toddlers/twos on Wednesday, and
preschool on Thursday.  All of them will be from 6:15-7:30.

I need 4 people to help on Tuesday, 8 for Wednesday, and 10 for Thursday.

If anybody is able to work on these days, please email me asap at
kk197406 at ohio.edu so that I can get the names to Cathy Waller.

Have a good week and I'll see you all next Tuesday!

Kelli