[Relay-L] Meeting

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 30 18:48:52 EDT 2014

Relayers,

I hope you had a relaxing week off after a long weekend! This is just a
reminder that we WILL have a meeting tomorrow, March 31st, same time same
place. We will be doing a recap of relay, all the good/bad things and what
we can improve on for next year. We will talk about exec positions for next
year, and moms weekend. I hope to see you all there as we can only make
next years relay successful if we have all your input from this year!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Insomnia Cookies Marketing Representative