[Relay-L] Meeting

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 23 15:37:01 EDT 2014

Relayers,

I just wanted to tell you a few things!

First off there will be NO meeting tomorrow, Monday March 24th. We are
going to take the week off after a very busy week this past week. I will
email you when our next meeting is going to be.

Second I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you!  You have all been
amazing this year and I am so proud of each and everyone of you! Not only
for everything you have done for the planning committee and putting on the
event but for your dedication to creating a world with more birthdays. I
know with all of your continued dedication and passion that in our life
time we will see the CURE!

Again, thank you to all of you, I will see you all at our next meeting in a
few weeks, until then rest up from relay and good luck in your classes!!

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Insomnia Cookies Marketing Manager