[Relay-L] Purple Pennies

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 27 16:13:56 EST 2014

Relayers,

Just a few announcements before you all leave for break!

Leah and I have decided to cancel purple pennies tonight. It is super cold
and windy out there and I would feel horrible if any of you got sick right
before spring break. Hopefully once we get back the weather will be warmer
and we can go out and do it another night (fingers crossed)!

The 5K website has been posted and you and your friends can register
online. The link is http://relayforlifeohiou.blogspot.com/ PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE spread the word about it. We would like people to register NOW that
way we can order shirts in time to have them at the actual 5K. Please
spread the word on social media :)

The hockey games are this weekend. Friday and Saturday, puck drops at 7:30
and doors open at 6:50. Please if you're still here come out and support
not only the ACS but our hockey team. They have already raised over $9,000
and we need to show them our support so we can continue to work with them
in the up and coming years. What they have raised so far is truly
incredible and are setting an excellent example of what the other athletic
teams should be doing, so lets show them our thanks and gratitude.

I hope everyone is surviving midterms week and you all have a safe and
happy spring break wherever you may be traveling! Don't forget if you're
going somewhere warm where the sun is shining to bring your sunscreen!

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Insomnia Cookies Marketing Manger