[Relay-L] Meeting tonight at 8

Williams, Janelle jw295010 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 24 15:00:01 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that there is a RELAY meeting tonight at 8:00pm in Baker. We have lots of exciting news to share with the committee and look forward to all of your ideas.  Sorry for the late email ...

Tonight we are also going to be having a letter writing party! So make sure to bring your addresses :)

If you have any questions/ideas/concerns feel free to contact me.

Have a great rest of the week!

Janelle A. Williams

Ohio University Health Service Administration,
Communication Studies and Business Minor
Alpha Phi Omega Co-Ed Service Fraternity, Psi Family Head
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Vice President and Accounting
Ohio University Society of Health Administrators
Ohio University Womens Crew Team