[Relay-L] Mondays Meeting

Vikki Reigh vikkireigh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 10:59:06 EDT 2013

Good morning relayers!!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and a good rest of week 3! I have a few reminders for you all!!

1. There will be NO meeting tomorrow, 9/16/13. I haven't assigned you guys committees or chairs so there's nothing to really met about.
2. I need everyone to email me what your top three committees you want to apart of. The deadline for that is Friday the 20th. That goes for committee chairs as well.
3. We will have a meeting on the 23rd in BAKER 231 to announce committee chairs and what committees you will be on!
4. Add me in Facebook so i can put everyone in our fb planning committee group for easy communication throughout the year.

Have a great week 4! Email me with any questions :)

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Relay For Life Planning Committee Co-President