[Relay-L] Fwd: Committee Chair Applications

Vikki Reigh vr236509 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 10 14:51:32 EDT 2013

RELAYERS!

I have a few things for you, so I apologize in advance for the long email.

First, I've attached the application for if you are interested in holding
an executive position on the committee. Please fill it out by September
19th that way we can announce the positions at the meeting on the 23rd.
Email the applications to relayforlifeou at gmail.com

If you are not interested in holding a postion please send me the top three
committies you would like to be on so I can place you in them! I will do my
best to give you your top choice.

For those who were unable to attend last nights meeting I have attached the
powerpoint with everything we went over last night. Also that reminds me if
you are unable to attend a meeting PLEASE PLEASE email me and let me know!

If you are seriously considering being part of Relay and our committie I
would like you to add me on facebook that way I can add everyone to our
2014 Relay Committee Facebook group. It's a easy way for everyone to
communicate with each other.

I think that's all for now, sorry again for the long email. I hope everyone
is having an awesome day and staying cool, don't forget the sunscren! :)

any other questions email me at vr236509 at ohio.edu

Vikki Reigh
Integrated Mathematics Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President