[Relay-L] Committee Shirts/Mill Fest Fundraiser

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 15 12:44:16 EDT 2013

I will be in 4th floor baker collegium from noon to 3pm today, PLEASE come pick up your committee shirt they are really cool and comfortable! Also, since we did not have a green beer day fundraiser we will plan on having it during Mill Fest tomorrow(weather permitting) somewhere on Mill or at 5 Palmer. Just walk down Mill and Palmer and you'll see us out there! If we can get a few people to come out and help that would be greatly appreciated and if you can't help please tell all your friends to come get a grilled cheese!!

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father