[Relay-L] COMMITTEE SHIRTS ARE IN!!

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 14 15:24:50 EDT 2013

I will be on 4th floor Baker in the honors collegium (to the right when you walk in at the top of baker) from noon to 4pm tomorrow, please bring your $20 and get your committee shirt so we can all wear them next week. Once again, please please please text or call me if for some reason you cannot make it up to Baker on Friday during the allotted time. See you all tomorrow, thanks!

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father