[Relay-L] Relay 2/18 Key Points

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 19 07:14:14 EST 2013

I just wanted to send out a reminder of events this week, everybody please kick into relay mode for a month, we are almost there and this has the potential to be a great Relay!

Wednesday 2/20 - Insomnia cookie fundraiser

Thursday 2/21 - LETTER WRITING PARTY BAKER 226 7-9PM
                            TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

Fri 2/22 and Sat 2/23 - Hockey Games - Please come out and support at least one night and bring all     your friends

Sunday 2/24 Greek sign up, we need computers! I will send out a list of people helping closer to             Sunday with all the details

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father