[Relay-L] 5 Weeks until Relay!

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 17 22:47:03 EST 2013

Hope everyone had a good week and are ready to get back to work. We will be having an all committee meeting this Monday, February 18th at 8pm in Bentley 140. Everyone please come to the meeting as we need all the support we can get with the event approaching fast. The things we will be discussing include:
Sponsorship - Pepsi, Food, logos
Entertainment - Finalizing the schedule, work on getting supplies, help with 5K
Forming a Team Development Committee
PR - Paint the Campus Purple
Survivorship - Hash out details for survivor dinner, think of ways to get more survivors
CAC - Work with team development and come up with a couple advocacy events

Look forward to seeing all of you there! Please let me know if you can't make it to the meeting.

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father