[Relay-L] Relay Meeting 2/4

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 4 10:12:59 EST 2013

I hope everyone had a great weekend and super bowl sunday! We will be having an all committee meeting tonight at 8pm in Bentley 140, this will be a big week for us with many events coming in the near future so I would like to have everyone there. Also, everybody remember to tell your friends to come out for kickoff today from 1 - 3pm on the 4th floor of baker. If you have any questions or cannot make it to the meeting tonight please email/text me asap.

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father