[Relay-L] KICK OFF TODAY!

Renner, Mallory mr101707 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 4 09:30:53 EST 2013

Hello everyone! I just want to thank everyone for talking to their student organizations, flyering, and promoting Relay! We still have a long way to go though! As of now, we have 31 teams! That's a great increase from last semester, but we need more! Relay for Life Kick Off is today!! Please come to Baker, 4th floor, any time from 1-3 ! We need people to answer questions, hand out flyers and direct people towards our table. Hope to see you all there!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Tweet it, put it on facebook, whatever! HAVE A GREAT MONDAY! LETS GET MORE TEAMS !
-Mallory