[Relay-L] Relay Roster/Committees

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 23 15:36:46 EDT 2012

Attached above is everybody's name, email and subcommittee in the Relay for Life Committee. You can use this to get in contact with people from your team or any of the chairs. Also, I have a semi updated track of everybody's points if you want to see where you stand. Contact me with any questions.

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father