[Relay-L] DTF Tanks are in!

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 27 14:00:10 EST 2012

The DTF Tanks/Long sleeves are in!! We will be having a baker table from 10am - 12:30pm on Friday for everyone to come pick up their DTF tanks. Also, we will have a spot at college gate from 12 - 2pm on Friday, if anybody can help pass them out please let me know it will be greatly appreciated. Everybody let their friends know to pick them up on Friday and PR team please post all over facebook and twitter that we ill be passing them out. Thanks and I'll see you guys next week!!

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, Founding Father