[Relay-L] Relay Meeting 11/26

Mescher, Jordan jm222709 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 26 09:17:43 EST 2012

Welcome back, hope everybody enjoyed their Thanksgiving Break and got to spend valuable time with family. To get back in the flow of things we will have an all committee meeting tonight, Monday 11/26 at 8pm in Bentley 140. Our main focus for the meeting tonight will be recruitment so my challenge for everyone is to find two organizations and their contact information so we can give a presentation. A couple things to think about are: look for larger student orgs and go to organizations that you are familiar with/apart of. These next couple weeks are important because we will only have a couple months after break until the event so I would like for everyone to start showing up for the meetings. If you have any questions, email me and I'll see everyone tonight!

Jordan Mescher
Finance and Marketing Major
Ohio University Relay For Life Committee, Co-President