[Relay-L] PURPLE PENNIES!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:07:42 EST 2012

Hey guys,

This is just a reminder for those who signed up to work Purple Pennies tonight. If you signed up to work it tonight, please show up. When it's your time, either find me on Court, or meet me by the BP sign. Also, if you can work tonight and are not signed up, PLEASE email or text me and let me know! We need all the help we can get to raise as much money as possible! Remember cancer sucks, but you don't have to :) hehe

10-1030
1. Mike
2. Bethany
3. Dani
4. Nicki
5. Julia
6. Hope
7. Alex
8. Natalie
(If you want this time, just let me know! We can have more than 8 people here)

1030-11
1. Natalie
2. Allison
3. Hope