[Relay-L] Purple Pennies THIS FRIDAY 1/20

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 18 10:49:28 EST 2012

Hey everyone!

Purple Pennies is THIS FRIDAY (1/20)!!! As you can see with the schedule listed below, there are still some open spots to be filled! The time slots are only a half our each, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to come help out, even if it is only for a half hour! If your dad is in town, bring him too! Please email or text me back if you're interested and willing to help out. We've made $250 on a regular Thursday night in the past, now let's shoot for $300 this Friday!!!

10-1030
1. Mike
2. Bethany
3. Dani
4. Nicki
5. Julia
6. Hope
7. Alex
8. Natalie
(If you want this time, just let me know! We can have more than 8 people here)

1030-11
1. Natalie
2. Allison
3. Hope