[Relay-L] LAST MEETING!!!

Myers, Natalie nm118907 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 8 20:41:10 EST 2010

Hey Relayers!

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE EMAIL!!!

Our last meeting of fall quarter will be tomorrow, Tuesday, November 9th from 8-9pm in ***BAKER 230***!!!
Note the change of rooms!

Courtney and I would like everyone to be in attendance at the meeting tomorrow because we will be covering some important topics as well as handing out Relay shirts!

Please Please Please come to the meeting tomorrow but as always if you can’t, call/text/email Courtney or myself and let us know why you can’t come.

This is our last meeting so PLEASE try to come! It’s only an hour!

See you all tomorrow night!
Natalie