[Relay-L] Committee Contact Info Sheet

Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org Hilary.Patrick at cancer.org
Tue Nov 2 13:56:58 EDT 2010

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful quarter! It is hard to believe you
are almost done with fall quarter, which means that Relay is that much
closer!! If you could take the time to fill out the attached committee
info sheet for me it would be greatly appreciated! Since I don't get to
come to all the meetings and we have such a large committee, this will
really help me to get to know each of you better.

Thanks so much for everything you do for the American Cancer Society!!
Hilary Patrick

Hilary Patrick  |  Income Development Coordinator  |  East Central
Division
5555 Frantz Road, Dublin, OH 43017  |  cancer.org
18882276446 x3207

Relay For Life of Ohio University
Relay For Life of Gallia County
Relay For Life of Meigs County
Relay For Life of Jackson County

This message is confidential and is intended exclusively for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may
contain information that is proprietary, protected or confidential. If you
are not the named addressee you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of the message.