[Relay-L] Celebration dinner!

Madeleine Stevens madeleine.m.stevens at gmail.com
Sun May 23 17:37:10 EDT 2010

Hey everyone!

I hope you've recovered from Relay and 7Fest! I know i'm still on my way to
a full recovery :D

In appreciation for ALL your hard work this year in planning Relay, I'd like
for all of us to have a dinner of hors d'oeuvres and snacks at Broney's
beginning at 8PM tomorrow. We have a gift card left over from Sponsorship,
so you wont have to pay for anything accept pop or alcohol if you get it. To
order an accurate amount of food, I need an estimation of the number of
people who will be attending. Please RSVP yes or no to this email ASAP if
you are or aren't attending! Thanks so much guys - can't wait till tomorrow
:)

<3 Maddie

--
Madeleine M. Stevens