[Relay-L] TONIGHT'S SEXY EVENTS

Bell, Martina mb187507 at ohio.edu
Thu May 20 15:05:41 EDT 2010

 Hello Relayers :D
So, don't forget that tonight is the final and coolest night of spirit week!

The benefit concert is tonight at 8 at B Dubs. The cover is I think $3 to $5, but definitely won't be more than $5. Anyone can meet at our apartment, 22 South Congress, at 7:45 if you wanna walk over with us. Don't forget to bring money for food and "beverages" if you wish!

Directly after the concert, at 11, we will be doing our Wishing Well. For those of you that don't know, we just stand in bathing suits in baby pools on Court Street asking for people to throw in change. Not unlike a legit wishing well. We'll be doing this until about 1 am or so.

See you guys there!
<3 Martina (Logistics)